Saturday 1 February 2014

Showcasing Samantha K - GDT - Challenge #9

 
 
 
Morning everyone!

Today I'm showcasing the beautiful work of 


I love this card.  It's CAS done to perfection and is just so strikingly gorgeous.  

The image is just so adorable and Samantha's fabulous colours and colouring skills really do make it look too beautiful for words.  What more do you need on a card apart from a simple but pretty sentiment?  My CAS cards never turn out like this!  

For more of Samantha's work pop over to her blog to pay her a visit and don't forget to come back for the new challenge which starts tomorrow as she's our GDT for this challenge.

Take care everyone and happy crafting!
http://www.anisigs.co.uk/img/LexieKDHMtransp.gif 
xx

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and like you say very striking beautiful work
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Samantha, I do love your colouring hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :) and thank you so much Lexie for showcasing my work and for this wonderful opportunity to be GDT this time around, its been great fun working with your gorgeous images. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments. They are much appreciated and all read, hence why I have set it to moderate so that I make sure I don't miss any. If your comment does not appear straightaway please do not send it again as it has gone through but is waiting for me to read it. Thank you and take care.
Lexie
xx